The Oral History Project of Alpha Gamma Delta
The Fraternity has partnered with Publishing Concepts (PCI) to collect unique stories from alumnae in an effort to produce the Alpha Gamma Delta Oral History Project. By sharing your memory, you’ll ensure the rich history of Alpha Gamma Delta will be preserved for generations to come. PCI will soon be contacting alumnae by mail, phone and email asking for their participation in updating their contact information. Stories will then be transcribed and stored for posterity . We thank you, in advance, for your participation. Refer to the frequently asked questions below to learn more about the project.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I received an email/postcard/phone call from a company asking for my personal information and a story about Alpha Gamma Delta. Tell me more about the project.
We have partnered with PCI (also known as Publishing Concepts) to produce an Oral History Publication for Alpha Gamma Delta. PCI is a family-owned business based in Dallas, TX that has published directories for educational institutions, fraternities, sororities, and military organizations across the nation for over 100 years. This project allows Alpha Gamma Delta to hear about your personal experiences and how the relationships and skills you developed helped to shape your life. And, while we have you on the phone, we want to make sure your contact information is up to date.
2. Does Alpha Gamma Delta benefit from this at all?
Yes, in a few different ways:
- Updated Information – allows us to effectively communicate with and engage alumnae
- Legacy – sharing and collecting stories preserves the history of our organization
- Revenue – generates non-dues revenue for alumnae programs
- Pride – wearing apparel shows support and love for our organization