Submit your photos using the below or use the hashtag #spotasquirrel on social media to share photos of squirrels you've found in unexpected places. Selected photos will appear in the Spot a Squirrel section of the Quarterly.
Submission Due Dates:
- Fall Issue: September 1
- Winter Issue: December 1
- Spring Issue: March 1
- Summer Issue: June 1
Guidelines for photo submissions:
- Photos should be no larger than 2MB and a resolution of 300dpi is preferable.
- Acceptable formats are jpeg and png.
- Send original digital images that are directly from your camera or downloaded on your computer.
- Do not edit photos in any way prior to submission (i.e. cropping, adding text, etc.)
- Do not embed/copy your photos into an email or MS Word document.
- Print photos are acceptable, though digital photos are preferred.