Alpha Gamma Delta encourages members to submit accomplishments, stories, news or content ideas to the Quarterly. To submit content, click here.
COLLEGIATE CHAPTERS: Quarterly reports and corresponding photos should be submitted with the Circle of Excellence form by the submission dates below.
This is the most popular section of the magazine, so don't miss out on this opportunity to let the rest of the Fraternity know about your chapter's happenings.
ALUMNAE CHAPTERS/CLUBS: Please submit your report by completing the form below.
Submission Due Dates:
- Fall Issue: September 1
- Winter Issue: December 1
- Spring Issue: March 1
- Summer Issue: June 1
Guidelines for report submissions:
- 75-125 words
- Written in past tense, third person
- Submit a high-resolution photo in jpg or png format
- Cover your chapter milestones:
- Recruitment or initiation numbers
- Philanthropic events held & money raised
- Awards & achievements (Fraternity, campus, Panhellenic, philanthropic, etc.)
- Events such as formals, sisterhood or alumnae gatherings, service, etc.
- Refer to the style guide for questions regarding writing
Tips for photo submission:
- Send original digital images (rather than images that have been texted or those uploaded to Facebook or Instagram, as the quality of the picture is often not ideal for print publications).
- Make sure photos have adequate lighting and are not filtered to the point that they detract from the quality or visibility.
- We love photos that show action, emotion and contain contextual content!
- Photos showing cluttered dining tables or with glassware that may be construed as alcoholic beverages will not be used.
- Photos in which subjects are wearing bathing suits or questionable attire will not be used.
Because of the volume of submissions received and space constraints, it is possible your material may appear in a later issue or not be used.